1. You are visiting the website owned by Antonio Sánchez Castillo and domiciled in Avinguda Port d'Aiguadolç 63-08870 Sitges-Barcelona and with DNI N º 77113049Y, (which in this document is called < < the owner > >).
You can contact the holder by any of the following means:
2. These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the Web page of the holder that makes available to the public.
The access and/or use of this website of the owner attributes the condition of user, who accepts, from such access and/or use, the general conditions of use here reflected. These conditions shall apply irrespective of the general terms and conditions of recruitment, which, in their case, are mandatory.
Using the Portal
3. provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "the contents") on the Internet belonging to the holder or its licensors to which the user may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration necessary to access certain services or contents. In this register the user will be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the user can be given a password from which he will be responsible, committing to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
The user agrees to make an adequate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the holder offers through its portal and (but not limited to), not to use them to:
· Carrying out illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order
· To disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of advocacy of terrorism or a human rights attack
· Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the holder, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to cause the damage previously Mentioned
· Try to access and, if necessary, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate your messages
· Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
The holder has the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or children, order or security Or which, in their view, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the proprietor will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through the forums, chats, or other tools of participation.
Content. Intellectual and industrial property
5. The proprietor owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of his website, as well as the elements contained therein (for the purposes of: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, Combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the holder or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second subparagraph, of the Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including their method of making available, of all or part thereof, are expressly prohibited. Of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the proprietor.
The user agrees to respect the rights of intellectual property and Industrial ownership of the holder. You will be able to view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or any other physical support as long as it is, only and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The user may not delete, alter, circumvent or tamper with any protection device or security system that was installed on the cardholder's pages.
Disclaimer of Warranties and liability
6. The user recognizes that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole responsibility. In particular, the holder assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
The availability in the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
B. The purpose for which the website serves the user's objectives.
C. The infringement of the current legislation by the user or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual or industrial property rights that are the property of other persons or entities.
D. The existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the computer system of the user or third parties. It is the responsibility of the user, in any case, to have suitable tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
The fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may make.
f) The accuracy, veracity, currentness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the user. The proprietor shall make all reasonable efforts and means to facilitate the updated and reliable information.
G. Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to users when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
H. Damages arising from circumstances occurring by chance or force majeure
If there are forums, in the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the user who forwards them, who is solely responsible. The owner is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the user.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
7. The holder reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications that he considers appropriate in his portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services that are provided through the same as the way in which they appear Presented or located in your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions shall be in accordance with their exposure and will be in force until they are amended by others duly published.
8. In the event that included links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the holder will not exercise any control over such sites and contents. In no case shall the holder assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any Material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Web sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
9. The holder reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without the need for prior warning, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who do not comply with the content of this legal notice.
10. The proprietor will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all the civil and penal actions that may correspond to him in law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
11. The relationship between the owner and the user will be governed by the Spanish regulations in force. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.